Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Race/ethnicity Post

How would your life be different if you were living in that society, based on your race/ethnicity? Would you have more or less privilege? Would you have to change your behaviors? Would you face discrimination? My life would be diffrent if I lived in tibet because it is different from where I come from and the languaje will be different for me to learn. I would be less privilidged because I dont know the languaje or anything in general about Tibet. I sure would need to change my behaviors, people from Colombia are different than peopple from Tibet/China and I would need to react differntly, so I would need to change my behavior. I would be discriminated by where I come from, how i look, the way I speak and many other things that would make me different from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment